Areas of Practice
Cruise Ship Sexual Assault & Rape
- The Law
- The Real World
- What To Do If You Are A Victim
- Actual Cases Handled By This Firm
- Sample Court Exhibits
- The Facts
- In The News
- On National Television
- Cruise Rape Victims / TV Interviews
- Letters from Lawmakers on Cruise Crime
- Kimberly Dean Edwards
- Royal Caribbean sexual assault statistics
During the handling of the above cases, some facts admitted to by the shipping companies have emerged.
- A major cruise lines combined fleet has approximately 2 reports of sexual assaults or rapes per hundred thousand passengers. Statistically it should be kept in mind that these passengers are not on the vessel but for a short period of time, which makes comparison of these statistics to shore side sexual assaults and rapes difficult.
- A major cruise lines had reports of 99 sexual assaults or rapes in a five year period.
- Another major cruise line had reports of sexual assaults or rapes in the amount of 173 in a five year period. None of the 173 sexual assault or rape reports resulted in a single prosecution