Areas of Practice
BP Oil Spill Damage Claims
Transocean, operator of the Deepwater Horizon drilling rig, has filed in Houston, TX
for a limitation of liability to significantly curtail its liability in this incident.
there may be ways to avoid this limitation of liability.
Find Out if You Have a Legitimate Claim
You may have a legitimate claim—resulting from either the April 20 catastrophic explosion on the Deepwater Horizon offshore drilling platform or the subsequent oil spill in and around the Gulf of Mexico—if you...
- Were injured or lost a loved one in the oil well blowout and fire.
- Have temporarily or permanently lost income or wages from suspended business activities like:
- Commercial fishing, including wholesale and retail sales of seafood
- Tourism businesses like beachfront hotels & resorts, charter boats and sport fishing, deep-water diving, group tours & excursions, vacation rentals, and waterfront restaurants.
- Incurred significant personal or commercial property damage along the Gulf Shore as a local resident or business owner.
- Represent a local government or non-profit organization that has sustained damage to reefs, wildlife or coastal wetlands; contamination of water-related services; spill clean-up costs; and other issues affecting your constituents or members.
We recommend a free, no-obligation meeting with one of our experienced maritime attorneys as the easiest and fastest way to determine whether you can file a claim and receive compensation for your losses. To schedule your free legal consultation with one of our BP Oil Spill lawyers, call us toll-free at 877-233-1238. You can also send an email to request a no-obligation review or submit a request from this website.