Cruise Ship Injury and Accident Victims in
Maritime Claims Against:
Carnival Cruise Ships
Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships
Celebrity Cruise Ships
Norwegian Cruise Ships
Princess Cruise Ships
Costa Cruise Ships
Holland America Ships
Successfully handled over 1,000 cruise ship cases
Over 80 years of combined cruise ship law experience
Over $100 Million recovered for injured Plaintiffs
Currently representing over 200 clients worldwide against all the major cruise lines
- Representing Passengers and Crew Injured on Ships since 1971
Focusing on maritime and admiralty personal injury claims against cruise lines and other boat owners, our maritime lawyers represent passengers and crew injured on ships worldwide. Representation may be available for passengers and crew injured in accidents, assaults, or by reason of illnesses on cruise ships, tankers, motorboats, personal water craft or many other type of vessels.
- May, 17 2013Cruise Passenger Accused of Killing Wife and Throwing Her Overboard Pleads ‘Not Guilty’
- May, 17 2013Taiwan Rejects Philippine Government’s Public Apology for Local Seaman Death
- May, 15 2013Are Cruise Lines’ Futures No Longer As Bright As Their Past ?
- May, 15 20132 Students Killed in Grand Lake Boating Accident
- May, 14 2013Cruise Passengers Beware: American Sailor Murdered in Bahamas Shows Crime Rates are Increasing
- May, 14 2013New Footage Shows Carnival Spirit Overboard Passengers Were Arguing Before Accident
- May, 13 2013New Evidence in Missing Cruise Ship Passenger Case Revealed, But Why is FBI Holding Back?
More Cruise Law News