- Cruise Ship Lawyer App – free!
- Unsafe on the High Seas – 99c eBook
- Cruise Line Law Reporter
- Admiralty Law Articles
- Who is a Seaman?
- A Seaman May Not Be Held Contributorily Negligent For Carrying Out Orders That Result In Injury, Even If The Seaman Recognizes Possible Danger And Does Not Delay to Consider Safer Alternative
- Burden Of Proof On Shipowner To Prove Unequivocally That Seaman Did Not Need Surgery Where Two Doctors Had A Difference Of Opinion On The Need For Surgery.
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals Boldly Goes Where No Court Has Gone Before on the Issue of a Seaman’s Maintenance Rate Including Seaman’s Full Mortgage Expense
- Where Cruise Line Passenger is Mentally Incompetent the One-Year Ticket Limitation to Bring Suit Does Not Apply in Place of the Standard Admiralty Three-Year Statute of Limitations
- Help for the Auto Accident Victim
- Seaman’s Rights in the US
- The Cruise S.O.S Card
- Cruise Ship Law Blog
July 15-19, 2006
American Trial Lawyers Association Convention
Update on Cruise Ship Liability and Forum Selection/ Arbitration Clauses
August 12, 2005
Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association Convention
New Orleans, Louisiana