Después de varios meses de accidentes marítimos involucrando líneas de cruceros, lesiones de pasajeros, muertes, agresiones sexuales, y cientos de …
Hear What Our Clients Have To Say
Michael Winkleman and his firm were First Class in handling my case. Professional and persistent, they get the job done!
8 Steps to Take If You Are Injured or Assaulted on a Cruise Ship
- Immediately report, in writing, the incident to the security department on the ship.
- Document who you reported the accident or crime to, when you reported it and who was with you.
- Obtain a copy of your written report.
- Take photographs of the scene of the incident before it changes, if possible. Even if the scene has changed, take photographs.
- Write down the name, address, and telephone number of each person who was a witness to the incident.
- Visit the ship’s doctor to seek treatment for your injury.
- If necessary, visit a shore-based doctor at the next port of call.
- Contact an experienced maritime lawyer to discuss the incident as soon as possible.
In recent years, pirate attacks have fallen out of the news spotlight. This week, however, Somali pirates hijacked their first commercial vessel—an oil tanker—of the northern coast of Somalia.Read More
via: www.entrepreneur.com Contributor: Brian Hughes Around 1975, attorney Charles Lipcon had a legal partner who unexpectedly decided to retire from the ...Read More
Cruise ships are not something you expect to see in your back yard. A Florida couple had a terrifying experience last week, when they feared the Celebrity Equinox was headed straight for their living room.Read More
Last week, we reported on the case of a missing woman who, her husband claims, left their family cruise vacation in the Mediterranean, of her own accord. However, new developments indicate that she never used her key card to disembark.Read More
Unfortunately, rape and sexual assault are among the most widely reported crimes aboard cruise ships. This month, our own Michael Winkleman was featured in several news publications regarding his most recent cruise rape case.Read More
Cruise ship passenger, 46, from North Carolina files $25million lawsuit claiming a Portuguese bartender held her down and raped her on a luxury boat off the coast of Italy
By DailyMail via The WAU A woman is suing a Miami-based cruise line after she alleged that one of its ...Read More
By CHABELI HERRERA For Bradenton Herald via www.bradenton.com For one avid cruiser on the Miami-based luxury line SeaDream Yacht Club, the ...Read More
Via TravelMole A $25 million lawsuit has been filed against cruise line SeaDream Yacht Club by a American woman alleging ...Read More
By NBC Miami via WPTV.com A yacht club is facing a $25 million lawsuit in Miami after a woman says ...Read More