Después de varios meses de accidentes marítimos involucrando líneas de cruceros, lesiones de pasajeros, muertes, agresiones sexuales, y cientos de …
Hear What Our Clients Have To Say
I was referred to this awesome firm for an out-of-state NON-cruise line case. Whenever I called, I felt I was the most important client they had - extending extraordinary professionalism as well as personalizing my case.
8 Steps to Take If You Are Injured or Assaulted on a Cruise Ship
- Immediately report, in writing, the incident to the security department on the ship.
- Document who you reported the accident or crime to, when you reported it and who was with you.
- Obtain a copy of your written report.
- Take photographs of the scene of the incident before it changes, if possible. Even if the scene has changed, take photographs.
- Write down the name, address, and telephone number of each person who was a witness to the incident.
- Visit the ship’s doctor to seek treatment for your injury.
- If necessary, visit a shore-based doctor at the next port of call.
- Contact an experienced maritime lawyer to discuss the incident as soon as possible.
When most people hear of an overboard accident on a cruise ship, they assume it was a passenger who fell. However, that is not always the case. As a recent story out of Texas reminds us, crewmembers are also at risk for disappearing at sea.Read More
When you go on a cruise, the last thing you want is a medical emergency. Unfortunately, in recent weeks, there has been an upswing in the number of medevac situations at sea. In this most recent case, a 58-year-old man was medevaced from Carnival Pride because he was having a heart attack.Read More
via: nbcmiami.com In an effort to prevent tragic drowning accidents across their fleet of ships, Norwegian Cruise Line announced on Wednesday ...Read More
As a maritime law firm, we are acutely aware of the various kinds of accidents and injuries that take place ...Read More
Via: miaminewtimes.com BY Jessica Lipscomb Two years ago, a 10-year-old from New York died in the swimming pool on the Norwegian ...Read More
via: foxnews.com By Sky McCarthy After several highly publicized drowning or near-drowning incidents aboard mega ocean liners, Norwegian will become ...Read More
via: miamiherald.com by CHABELI HERRERA After at least a dozen drownings or near drownings on cruise ship pools in the past several ...Read More
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to spend an entire cruise vacation at sea? The passengers aboard the Carnival Fantasy just found out, when a technical difficulty prevented the ship from reaching its destination of Cozumel, Mexico.Read More
When you embark on a cruise, you might not expect the Coast Guard’s services to be of paramount importance at all, let alone twice! Yet, that’s exactly what was necessary for the Grandeur of the Seas, when two men had to be medevaced to nearby hospitals, mere hours apart, for unrelated health emergencies.Read More