Después de varios meses de accidentes marítimos involucrando líneas de cruceros, lesiones de pasajeros, muertes, agresiones sexuales, y cientos de …
Hear What Our Clients Have To Say
I highly recommend the law firm of LMAW, P.A. and each of the individual lawyers working with that firm to anyone with a personal injury or a maritime related case. The attorneys are very experienced, talented and thorough.
8 Steps to Take If You Are Injured or Assaulted on a Cruise Ship
- Immediately report, in writing, the incident to the security department on the ship.
- Document who you reported the accident or crime to, when you reported it and who was with you.
- Obtain a copy of your written report.
- Take photographs of the scene of the incident before it changes, if possible. Even if the scene has changed, take photographs.
- Write down the name, address, and telephone number of each person who was a witness to the incident.
- Visit the ship’s doctor to seek treatment for your injury.
- If necessary, visit a shore-based doctor at the next port of call.
- Contact an experienced maritime lawyer to discuss the incident as soon as possible.
The last thing you want is for one of your children to become injured or worse, during your cruise vacation. Although there are some incidents that may be unavoidable, our maritime lawyers recommend a few tips to keep your children safe and out of harm’s way while you are at sea.Read More
By Alex Harris, The Miami Herald A family cruise to paradise turned into a nightmare on Saturday, when an 8-year-old ...Read More
A cruise vacation should be safe and enjoyable for the entire family. Unfortunately, overboard accidents continue to happen at a startling rate. Just this weekend, an 8-year-old girl fell to her death aboard the Carnival Glory as it was docked in PortMiami. We send our deepest condolences to her family. Having handled roughly a half dozen overboard cases, our maritime attorneys explain.Read More
Going on a cruise vacation should be a relaxing and enjoyable experience. Unfortunately, far too many individuals--passengers and crew members alike--have fallen victim to rape and sexual assault. Here is what the cruise lines won’t tell you.Read More
By Richard Tribou, LA Times A class-action lawsuit against Royal Caribbean was filed last week claiming the company’s decisions during the approach ...Read More
In recent years, retiring at sea has become an increasingly popular option. Although it may sound like an idyllic way to enjoy the rest of your days, it’s important not to get carried away by the fantasy. We’re here to explain what you need to consider, before abandoning life on land for good.Read More
By Richard Tribou, Orlando Sentinel A class-action lawsuit against Royal Caribbean was filed last week claiming the company’s decisions during the approach ...Read More
When a hurricane is en route, you would expect a cruise company to have the best interest of its passengers at heart and make arrangements to delay or cancel the cruise. In the face of Hurricane Harvey, Royal Caribbean did none of that, endangering passengers and causing unnecessary hardship. A class action lawsuit has been filed to hold them accountable for their actions.Read More