If you suffer a maritime injury or a catastrophic injury, you need to find the right law firm that can provide assistance in getting compensation. At Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A., our firm can provide you with a higher quality of representation and with better client service than many other firms would offer you.
We understand that it can be difficult to know how to find the best maritime injury law firm, as many firms advertise experience in admiralty law cases. We believe we stand apart from the rest and are uniquely qualified to provide the representation you need and deserve if you were hurt while working at sea or on a cruise, or due to any negligence or wrongdoing.
Why is Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. a Better Maritime Injury Law Firm?
Many characteristics distinguish Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. from other maritime injury law firms. Some of the ways you can tell our firm is a top choice for those seeking representation for injuries include our:
- Case results: Our firm has had tremendous success pursuing claims against some of the biggest cruise lines and biggest companies in the shipping industry. We have brought landmark cases that have helped to shape the law, and we have held cruise lines and shipping companies to account when their actions hurt passengers or workers.
- Publications: Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. has published bestselling books and guides for cruise passengers, injured seamen, and other victims of accidents, including motor vehicle collisions. Attorneys must have extensive knowledge and experience to publish literature that is helpful to consumers and that earns recognition in the publishing marketplace.
- Press: Attorneys from Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. are routinely cited as experts on maritime law, cruise ship accidents, and related legal matters. Some of the biggest TV stations and news publications in the country consult with us because of our demonstrated expertise and the breadth and scope of our legal knowledge.
- Board Certified: Our attorneys are board certified in maritime and admiralty law, the highest level of evaluation by the Florida Bar for competency and experience.
- Backgrounds: You can read about each of the attorneys at our firm to discover more about their lengthy legal experience and professional achievements.
We know that choosing the right attorney is a big leap of faith, as your lawyer is your advocate in a case that could shape the rest of your life. We want to earn your trust, and we work hard every day to show that clients can count on our firm.
How Can You Find a Lawyer You Can Trust?
When you are looking for the best maritime injury law firm, you should research credentials and talk with the firm’s legal team to ensure they will listen to your concerns, advocate for you, and fight for your interests. Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. invites you to give us a call today to schedule a free consultation and discuss how our legal team can help with your case.