Consultations with a maritime lawyer are free of charge. If money is collected, a contingent fee is charged on the gross recovery before the deduction of costs. No recovery means no fees or costs.
Over $200 million recovered on behalf of our clients*
PASSENGERS AND CREW INJURED ON SHIPS
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Celebrity Cruises
- Princess Cruises
- Holland America Line
- Royal Caribbean International
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Costa Cruises
- Oceania Cruises
...and many more
Hear What Our Clients Have To Say
My experience with LMAW, P.A. was nothing but positive. I worked mostly with Mr. Winkleman with his wonderful staff. Mr. Winkleman is of the utmost integrity. His honesty, professionalism, and kindness is refreshing.
8 Steps to Take If You Are Injured or Assaulted on a Cruise Ship
- Immediately report, in writing, the incident to the security department on the ship.
- Document who you reported the accident or crime to, when you reported it and who was with you.
- Obtain a copy of your written report.
- Take photographs of the scene of the incident before it changes, if possible. Even if the scene has changed, take photographs.
- Write down the name, address, and telephone number of each person who was a witness to the incident.
- Visit the ship’s doctor to seek treatment for your injury.
- If necessary, visit a shore-based doctor at the next port of call.
- Contact an experienced maritime lawyer to discuss the incident as soon as possible.