Any personal injury is complicated, but when your situation stems from a maritime accident or incident at a resort or hotel, you need an advocate who knows the applicable laws inside and out.
At Lipcon, Margulies & Winkleman, P.A., our team has over 200 years of experience in maritime & admiralty law, cruise ship law, and hotel & resort accidents or assaults. We’re here to provide you with the representation you need to get the best possible outcome. When you are represented by one of the 15 full-time maritime attorneys at our firm, you can look towards the future with confidence knowing that you are working with the industry leaders who have an unrivaled track record of successfully resolving cases.
Our firm has repeatedly been voted “Best Law Firms”® by US News & World Report since 2016, and 3 of our attorneys have been named to “Best Lawyers”®. Our founder, Charles Lipcon, was named “Lawyer of the Year” in Admiralty and Maritime (Miami) by US News & World Report and has handled more than a dozen landmark cases, which have actually shaped the maritime laws we know today. In addition to these highly-respected awards and achievements, attorneys from our firm have made hundreds of appearances on national television as expert guests.
Most importantly, we’ve recovered over $300 million for our clients in our first fifty years as a law firm (founded in 1971) and we have no plans of stopping our tradition of excellence and justice. Contact us as soon as possible to get the support you deserve after a personal injury.
Please feel free to contact us to speak directly with an experienced lawyer at our headquarters or at any one of our locations nationwide where we are always available for consultation. You can call us at the phone numbers below 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Usual business hours are 8am – 5pm, but we do receive and respond to messages after hours for time-sensitive and urgent requests. If you reach us after hours, we will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
We are fully equipped to serve clients anywhere in the United States, or internationally, including to but not limited to the following locations:
- Miami, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Seattle, Washington
- Houston, Texas
- Los Angeles, California
- San Diego, California
- Vail, Colorado
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- New York
- New Jersey
Internationally, we serve the following areas:
- South Africa
Our offices are handicapped accessible and accommodations will be made for clients with accessibility concerns. Further special accommodations can be arranged by contacting our office in advance at 1-877-233-1238.
Contacting Us From Overseas?
Our maritime lawyers have represented an international clientele from countries in North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, and the Middle East. We have the ability to handle matters in English, Spanish, Creole (Louisiana French), French, German, Norwegian and Polish. We are capable of conducting representation and court appearances in virtually any language. We can also make arrangements to speak with a member of our maritime law firm team in your native language on your initial call.
Call the offices of our cruise lawyers today at 1-877-233-1238. Email us or use the contact forms available on our homepage to discuss your legal matter. We can make an appointment to discuss your case free of charge and with no obligation.
If you are located in a foreign country and need to reach us, we have established the following numbers so that you can place a call as though it were a local call. If you would like to call a cruise lawyer from within any of the following countries, you can reach us at in our Miami, Florida, offices through these area-specific local telephone numbers and only pay for a local call.
(Please remember that we are located in the United States on Eastern Standard Time (GMT -4 hours) and that we are normally available between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.)
|(02) 6100 4492
|(31) 3231 4088
|(02) 6100 4492
|(12) 394 6204
|(031) 224 95 69
|(0113) 815 0060
These local telephone numbers will ring directly to our offices.
If you are calling us from any other country, you must call us with a regular long distance call at (001) 305-373-3016. If this option will not work for you, feel free to contact us online. However, be sure to provide us with enough information so that our team can reach you.
Internet Dialing (Skype Users):
You can call our law firm at absolutely no cost from any country using Skype, a free voice over Internet provider dialing service (VoIP). Skype is both free to download and to use. It is very easy to install and can be used from most computers, smart phones and tablet devices.
Download Skype now, and enjoy free internet calling.
Skype requires the following capabilities to function properly:
- An Internet connection, with sufficient bandwidth. Though broadband is recommended for high quality voice, a simple dial-up connection of around 64 kbps will work for voice calls. Around 400 kbps will be needed for video calls.
- A hearing device and a microphone. For video calls, you will need a web camera.
- An operating system of a version that is supported by Skype. All current Windows versions are supported, as well as Mac OS. You need to check for the Linux versions that are supported. As for mobile phones, check whether your phone model is supported.
- The Skype application, which you can download from Skype, iTunes or the Android marketplace and install on your device.
- A Skype account. You need to register with Skype and have an account with a user name and password that you will enter each time you log in to your account. This account is free.
- Skype credits. Skype calls are completely free worldwide, but only if you are communicating with someone using Skype, just like you, over an Internet connection. If you want to use Skype to call our firm on our landline phone, you will need some prepaid credit on your account, because calls to non-Skype numbers are not free. Nevertheless, they are cheap.