Cruise Lines, Shipping Companies and Other Maritime Defendants Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. Have Successfully Sued
With a worldwide reputation for excellence and integrity, Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. handles personal injury and wrongful death in a variety of legal matters dealing with admiralty and maritime law, as well as personal injury, wrongful death and many other types of legal issues.
Having a primary focus on maritime personal injury claims, our maritime attorneys represent both passengers and crewmembers who have sustained injuries or been assaulted while onboard cruise ships, sailboats, tug boats and even yachts. While our firm is based in Miami, Florida we have the ability to represent clients from all over the world.
Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. works on behalf of the injured victims, not boat owners or large companies who may also be a party to a lawsuit. The following is a list of the companies we have sued and obtained positive results on behalf of the victims. This is not a complete list of every defendant, rather just a sampling to show you our experience.
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Celebrity Cruises
- Costa Cruises
- Crystal Cruises
- Cunard Line
- Disney Cruise Line
- Holland America Line
- Mediterranean Shipping Cruises USA
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Oceania Cruises
- Princess Cruises
- Radisson Seven Seas Cruises
- Ritz Carlton Yacht Collection
- Royal Caribbean International
- Seabourn Cruise Line
- Silversea Cruises
- Island Queen Cruises
- Pullmantur Cruises
- P&O Cruises
- Virgin Voyages
- American Seafoods
- Antillean Marine Shipping Corp.
- CMA CGM Group
- Crowley Maritime Corporation
- El Faro (TOTE Maritime & Sea Star Line)
- Icicle Seafoods, Inc.
- Maersk Lines Limited
- Tropical Shipping
- American Airlines
- Florida Power & Light (FP&L)
- Mercy Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Ocean Drilling & Exploration Company (ODECO)
- Port of Miami
- Starboard Cruise Services
- Steiner Transocean
- Sturm, Ruger & Co.
Why Choose Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. to Represent You?
We have successfully handled more than 1,000 cruise ship and maritime matters. For more detailed information about our results, please refer to our Success Stories page. There, you will see that our firm has successfully argued and presented several cases that have been deemed to be “landmark” cases which actually help shape the law.
Our attorneys have almost 100 years of combined experience. We have earned high recognition in the legal industry and we take pride in providing our clients with competent and thorough representation.
We understand that choosing an attorney can be a difficult task and Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. wants you to be fully informed about a firm prior to selecting it to handle your case. There are a number of questions that those who are seeking legal guidance should ask a firm prior to enlisting their services. A firm should be willing and able to answer these questions so that you can make the best decision possible regarding your legal representation.
Another factor to consider when choosing a firm is its location. Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. is located in Miami, Florida, directly across from the largest cruise ship passenger port in the world. Many of the cruise line and shipping companies have their corportate offices at or near the Port of Miami, requiring suit to be brought in Miami, Florida. Many firms from around the world partner with us for our expertise as well as strategic location.
If you or someone you love has been injured at sea, please do not hesitate to give us a call toll free at (877) 233-1238 or use our online contact form. One of our maritime attorneys will be happy to provide a free complimentary consultation.
Other Companies Sued
- American Seafoods Accident Lawyer
- Antillean Marine Shipping Corp. Accident Lawyer
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Celebrity Cruise Lines
- Costa Cruise Lines
- Crowley Maritime Corporation Accident Lawyer
- Crystal Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Cunard Line Accident Lawyer
- Disney Cruise Line Accident Lawyer
- Holland America Line Accident Attorney
- Icicle Seafoods, Inc. Accident Lawyer
- Island Queen Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Maersk Lines Limited Accident Attorney
- Mediterranean Shipping Cruises USA Accident Lawyers
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Ocean Drilling & Exploration Company (ODECO) Accident Lawyer
- Oceania Cruises Accident Lawyer
- P&O Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Princess Cruise Lines
- Pullmantur Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Radisson Seven Seas Accident Lawyers
- Ritz Carlton Yacht Collection Accident Lawyer
- Royal Caribbean Cruise
- Seabourn Cruise Line Accident Lawyer
- Silversea Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Starboard Cruise Services Accident Lawyer
- Steiner Transocean Accident Lawyer
- Tote Maritime & Sea Star Line (El Faro)
- The CMA CGM Group Accident Lawyer
- Tropical Shipping Accident Lawyer
- Virgin Voyages Accident Lawyer