The Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman P.A. Difference – Maritime Lawyers Who Stand Behind Their Work
When looking for a maritime lawyer to represent you in your maritime and admiralty claim, a search of the Internet will reveal many options. What that search will not reveal is the value that any of those options can bring to your case.
Anyone can profess to have the expertise necessary to represent you. The real proof is in the work the firm is performing. Most websites will list developments in the law and major news stories in the industry. Tellingly, what those websites will not list is what they’ve done to develop the law and make news in the industry. Our cruise ship lawyers are working in the court system every day to vindicate the rights of passengers and crew members. This work has led to safer ships and a better workplace. We invite you to spend some time reviewing our work and comparing it to other firms on the web. We trust that you’ll find that many other firms talk about the law while Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman P.A. helps shape the law.
Cruise Ship Lawyers Shaping the Law, Not Just Writing About It
The Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman P.A. difference is that we have played an active part in developing maritime law and making make positive changes in the industry. Below are some of the most recent written filings from the cruise ship lawyers at Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman P.A., in the state and federal court systems. We have published these examples of our work to allow you to review the caliber of legal representation of our cruise lawyers in representing our clients’ interests.
- Our attorneys have communicated with and met with the United States Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee of the Senate to push for greater transparency in crime data reporting.
- Our cruise ship injury lawyers are appearing on internationally broadcast news exposés on the poor wage and working conditions of major cruise line employees.
- Our cruise accident lawyers are the go-to pundits that major television, newspaper and radio news sources turn to for interviews when breaking cruise ship news happens.
- Our maritime law firm is on the forefront of educating the public and publishing the latest, cruise ship injury lawyer information through the Cruise Law Review which comes out periodically to the marine industry. It is free to the public. Charles Lipcon’s top selling book “Unsafe on the High Seas” has consistently been one of Amazon’s top 30 best sellers in the travel category.
- Smartphone and tablet apps, like our Cruise Ship Lawyer App for iPhone and Android users. This state of the art free application is designed to make sure you and your loved ones know what to do in the event of a shipboard accident.
- Internet blogs such as “The Cruise Ship Law Blog.” Published by our maritime lawyers and updated almost daily, our blog details the firm’s participation in legal initiatives and legislative efforts in the maritime law firm industry.
- Our cruise ship lawyers are working in the court system every day to vindicate the rights of passengers and crew members. Our firm’s work has led to safer ships for passengers and a better workplace for seamen.
In the filings published below, the plaintiff party’s name or names have been removed to respect their privacy.