- Cruise Ship Lawyer App – free!
- Unsafe on the High Seas – 99c eBook
- Cruise Line Law Reporter
- Admiralty Law Articles
- Who is a Seaman?
- A Seaman May Not Be Held Contributorily Negligent For Carrying Out Orders That Result In Injury, Even If The Seaman Recognizes Possible Danger And Does Not Delay to Consider Safer Alternative
- Burden Of Proof On Shipowner To Prove Unequivocally That Seaman Did Not Need Surgery Where Two Doctors Had A Difference Of Opinion On The Need For Surgery.
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals Boldly Goes Where No Court Has Gone Before on the Issue of a Seaman’s Maintenance Rate Including Seaman’s Full Mortgage Expense
- Where Cruise Line Passenger is Mentally Incompetent the One-Year Ticket Limitation to Bring Suit Does Not Apply in Place of the Standard Admiralty Three-Year Statute of Limitations
- Help for the Auto Accident Victim
- Seaman’s Rights in the US
- The Cruise S.O.S Card
- Cruise Ship Law Blog
The CRUISE SHIP LAWYER App
A Mobile Application for iPhone & Android Users
Take our cruise lawyers along with you on your next cruise… for free!
A cruise vacation is one of the most memorable and relaxing getaways you can enjoy. However, while basking in the tropics or exploring new cultures in Europe, South America or the Arctic is exciting, accidents can happen when and where you least expect them. If an accident occurs while you are on a cruise vacation, you need to be prepared and able to respond appropriately. While cruise ships offer an idyllic moving city of resources and entertainment, when injury strikes the knowledge of how “off the grid” you really are becomes starkly acute.
When you are travelling, reaching a qualified cruise ship lawyer can be challenging and one of the last things on your mind. Therefore, Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. has developed an exclusive, proprietary mobile application to help you in the event of an incident at sea. Our one-of-a-kind cruise ship app offers many features that are critical in the event someone is injured or sexually assaulted on a cruise and requires the assistance of a maritime lawyer.
The Latest Technology in the Palm of Your Hand
On countless occasions, cruise ship passengers suffer injuries or assaults while on vacation and leave the scene without proof. Cruise Ship Lawyer, launched by Miami-based maritime law firm Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A., provides all the tools you need to completely and accurately record the details of your accident or assault.
For Cruisers & Crewmembers – Download our App Today!
Anyone on a cruise ship faces the potential for injury and assault, including crewmembers. We encourage all employees of cruise ships – deck officers, security personnel, receptionists, shore excursion managers, room service attendants, bartenders and floor supervisors – to download our app so they are prepared should an incident occur. Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A developed this app with you in mind.
Our Cruise Ship Lawyer mobile application’s state-of-the-art features include:
- Photo, audio and video storage capability, to document and record accident scenes
- Free case evaluation form
- Injury-related expenses tracking capability
- A Skype feature, allowing you to make calls, even while at sea
- Direct contact capability to a Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman attorney
The mobile application also comes equipped with a built-in flashlight so you are never left in the dark during a cruise ship incident. Providing our clients with the accessibility and resources they need is just one aspect of the quality of representation we pride ourselves on delivering at Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A.
We sincerely hope you never need our client services, but we trust you will find our app extremely helpful in the event of an incident at sea. Our Cruise Ship Lawyer mobile application is a natural extension of our commitment to the superior service clients expect when they engage our firm.
Cruise Ship Lawyer is compatible with both the iPhone and Android Smartphones. Best of all, the Cruise Ship Lawyer app is FREE to download so you can spare no expense and make sure you and your loved ones know what to do in the event of accident, injury or assault on board your vessel.
Download your copy of our exclusive Cruise Ship Lawyer FREE mobile application for your smartphone or tablet device now and start enjoying the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are ready for anything.