- Cruise Ship Lawyer App – free!
- Unsafe on the High Seas – 99c eBook
- Cruise Line Law Reporter
- Admiralty Law Articles
- Who is a Seaman?
- A Seaman May Not Be Held Contributorily Negligent For Carrying Out Orders That Result In Injury, Even If The Seaman Recognizes Possible Danger And Does Not Delay to Consider Safer Alternative
- Burden Of Proof On Shipowner To Prove Unequivocally That Seaman Did Not Need Surgery Where Two Doctors Had A Difference Of Opinion On The Need For Surgery.
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals Boldly Goes Where No Court Has Gone Before on the Issue of a Seaman’s Maintenance Rate Including Seaman’s Full Mortgage Expense
- Where Cruise Line Passenger is Mentally Incompetent the One-Year Ticket Limitation to Bring Suit Does Not Apply in Place of the Standard Admiralty Three-Year Statute of Limitations
- Help for the Auto Accident Victim
- Seaman’s Rights in the US
- The Cruise S.O.S Card
- Cruise Ship Law Blog
Help for the Auto Accident Victim
by Charles R. Lipcon
Attorney at Law
Help For the Auto Accident Victim is specially designed to increase your awareness and help you to be better prepared in case of an auto accident.
Increase Your Chances Of A Fair Settlement
Learn how to Avoid:
- unsatisfactory repair of a damaged vehicle
- excessive medical costs
- complicated insurance policies
- busy, uncaring physicians and attorneys
- inequitable settlements
- lengthy, expensive court trials
- extensive delays
You can help protect your legal rights and assist your lawyer by following the simple procedures outlined in this book.
Discover how to:
- record the appropriate facts at the scene of an accident
- fill out forms with the proper responses
- survive doctors, lawyers, hospitals, and insurance companies
- choose the best insurance coverage
- select a lawyer
- conduct yourself during a trial
- ensure that you get paid
Leads you step by step through every procedure from accident to court trial.