- Cruise Ship Lawyer App – free!
- Unsafe on the High Seas – 99c eBook
- Admiralty Law Articles
- Who is a Seaman?
- A Seaman May Not Be Held Contributorily Negligent For Carrying Out Orders That Result In Injury, Even If The Seaman Recognizes Possible Danger And Does Not Delay to Consider Safer Alternative
- Burden Of Proof On Shipowner To Prove Unequivocally That Seaman Did Not Need Surgery Where Two Doctors Had A Difference Of Opinion On The Need For Surgery.
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals Boldly Goes Where No Court Has Gone Before on the Issue of a Seaman’s Maintenance Rate Including Seaman’s Full Mortgage Expense
- Where Cruise Line Passenger is Mentally Incompetent the One-Year Ticket Limitation to Bring Suit Does Not Apply in Place of the Standard Admiralty Three-Year Statute of Limitations
- Help for the Auto Accident Victim
- Seaman’s Rights in the US
Seaman’s Rights in the U.S. when Involved in an Accident
by Charles R. Lipcon
Attorney at Law
Seaman’s Rights in the United States when involved in an Accident is an emergency guide in eight languages to aid you until professional help can be obtained.