For more than 60 years, Island Queen Cruises has operated out of Bayside Marketplace and the Miamarina in Miami, Florida. A cruise line that specializes in sightseeing voyages around Miami, Island Queen Cruises caters to vacationers looking to experience the excitement of Miami and Ft. Lauderdale from the water.
Offering dance cruises, dinner cruises, and group sightseeing options, Island Queen Cruises serves a diverse range of passengers all year long. Their fleet consists of nine ships, which means there is a sightseeing cruise for everyone.
Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. has represented individuals with cases against sightseeing cruise lines in the past, and are well-positioned to handle your case. If you or a loved one has been injured aboard an Island Queen cruise, do not hesitate to contact us. We handle all types of maritime personal injury cases including, cruise ship accidents, offshore accidents and injuries, and more.
Island Queen Cruise Fleet
Island Queen Cruises offers nine cruise ships in its current fleet:
- Biscayne Lady
- Venetian Lady
- Miami Lady
- Island Queen
- Island Lady
- Bayside Blaster
- Beach Lady
Island Queen Cruises endeavors to show tourists the best of what Miami has to offer. The company caters to an international crowd as well, with the option to book a translator for groups who require narration in languages other than English and Spanish.
No matter the size of the company, a cruise line is required to protect passengers and crewmembers to the best of their ability. Individuals who suffer an accident or injury due to the negligence of a cruise line deserve compensation for their damages. Speaking with a maritime lawyer, should always be your first step towards getting the compensation you are due and finding the closure you need to move forward with your life.
LMAW is Ready to Help With Your Accident Case
Sightseeing cruises are no less prone to accident or injury than any other kind of cruise. As a result, it is important to remember that your safety should be a first priority. If you have suffered an injury or assault at sea, Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. is here to help. A maritime lawyer on our team can help you get back to living your life. If you are ready to take the next step towards your future, call us at 877-233-1238 or contact us online to learn more.
Other Companies Sued
- Companies Sued
- American Seafoods Accident Lawyer
- Antillean Marine Shipping Corp. Accident Lawyer
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Celebrity Cruise Lines
- Costa Cruise Lines
- Crowley Maritime Corporation Accident Lawyer
- Crystal Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Cunard Line Accident Lawyer
- Disney Cruise Line Accident Lawyer
- Holland America Line Accident Attorney
- Icicle Seafoods, Inc. Accident Lawyer
- Maersk Lines Limited Accident Attorney
- Mediterranean Shipping Cruises USA Accident Lawyers
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Ocean Drilling & Exploration Company (ODECO) Accident Lawyer
- Oceania Cruises Accident Lawyer
- P&O Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Princess Cruise Lines
- Pullmantur Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Radisson Seven Seas Accident Lawyers
- Ritz Carlton Yacht Collection Accident Lawyer
- Royal Caribbean Cruise
- Seabourn Cruise Line Accident Lawyer
- Silversea Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Starboard Cruise Services Accident Lawyer
- Steiner Transocean Accident Lawyer
- Tote Maritime & Sea Star Line (El Faro)
- The CMA CGM Group Accident Lawyer
- Tropical Shipping Accident Lawyer
- Virgin Voyages Accident Lawyer