Maersk Lines Limited won its first government contract to convert and operate five military prepositioning ships in 1983. Since then, the company has provided U.S. flag transportation and ship management to both government and commercial customers. Based in Virginia, with offices in both Norfolk and Reston, Maersk Lines Limited has the largest U.S. flag fleet in commercial service.
Every year, the company employs roughly 3,500 U.S. mariners and works with all major maritime unions. Maersk prides itself on its experience, maritime expertise and international reach.
Shipping lines like Maersk Lines Limited still run the risk of putting employees in harm’s way. As a result, it is possible that you may have been injured aboard a Maersk vessel. If this is the case, then you should know that Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. is here to help. We have experience representing individuals with cases against major shipping lines like Maersk, and we are prepared to fight for you.
Maersk Lines Limited’s Fleet
Since its founding in the early 80’s, Maersk has managed over 110 vessels of varying types and sizes. Their services include:
- S. Flag Transportation Services
- S. Marine Management, Inc.
Farrell Lines is a subsidiary of Maersk Lines Limited that offers roll-on-roll-off shipping services to the U.S. military. Farrell also operates car/truck carriers to meet the distribution requirements of the armed forces. Despite the fact that their core values include constant improvement and a commitment to environmental stewardship, accidents and injuries have still occurred aboard their vessels.
Cases Against Maersk Lines Limited
Unfortunately, innocent individuals have been harmed at the hands of Maersk Lines Limited. If this has happened to you, you can take comfort in knowing that a maritime attorney at Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. is here for you. We know what it takes to successfully navigate a case against Maersk, and we are ready to defend your rights. Our history with Maersk includes:
- William Skye v. Maersk Lines Limited – Our maritime lawyers represented an employee who suffered a physical injury to his heart and contracted a long-term heart condition as a result of working conditions on a Maersk vessel.
Many people assume that shipping lines are not required to protect employees in the same way that cruise ships are. However, that is simply not true. It is imperative for employers to keep their employees safe and free from harm. If you have suffered an accident or catastrophic personal injury due to negligence on the part of Maersk Lines Limited, let us reassure you that they can be held responsible for their behavior.
Fighting for You, Every Step of the Way
Dealing with any kind of legal dispute is likely to cause stress and anxiety over the challenges that lie ahead. Fortunately, at Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A., maritime law is our focus. As a result, you can feel confident knowing that every maritime attorney on our team will ensure you are well taken care of from start to finish. When you are ready to move forward, do not hesitate to contact us by calling 877-233-1238 or reaching out online to learn more.
Other Companies Sued
- Companies Sued
- American Seafoods Accident Lawyer
- Antillean Marine Shipping Corp. Accident Lawyer
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Celebrity Cruise Lines
- Costa Cruise Lines
- Crowley Maritime Corporation Accident Lawyer
- Crystal Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Cunard Line Accident Lawyer
- Disney Cruise Line Accident Lawyer
- Holland America Line Accident Attorney
- Icicle Seafoods, Inc. Accident Lawyer
- Island Queen Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Mediterranean Shipping Cruises USA Accident Lawyers
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Ocean Drilling & Exploration Company (ODECO) Accident Lawyer
- Oceania Cruises Accident Lawyer
- P&O Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Princess Cruise Lines
- Pullmantur Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Radisson Seven Seas Accident Lawyers
- Ritz Carlton Yacht Collection Accident Lawyer
- Royal Caribbean Cruise
- Seabourn Cruise Line Accident Lawyer
- Silversea Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Starboard Cruise Services Accident Lawyer
- Steiner Transocean Accident Lawyer
- Tote Maritime & Sea Star Line (El Faro)
- The CMA CGM Group Accident Lawyer
- Tropical Shipping Accident Lawyer
- Virgin Voyages Accident Lawyer