Pullmantur Cruises has been offering all-inclusive cruise packages since its start in the late 1990’s. Headquartered in Madrid, Spain, the company was originally a branch of a travel agency by the same name. In 2006, cruise giant Royal Caribbean International purchased Pullmantur Cruises and, ten years later, sold a 51% stake to Springwater Capital, a Spanish firm.
Despite changes over the years, Pullmantur remains committed to offering only the highest quality, all-inclusive cruise vacations to destinations around the world.
However, even the most luxurious cruise lines can leave passengers or crewmembers suffering from an accident or injury. Here at Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. we have represented numerous individuals with cases against Pullmantur. So if you or a loved one has been injured and you believe that Pullmantur is at fault, then do not hesitate to contact us. We have handled a vast number of cases involving cruise ship accidents. So no matter what you have experienced, and what legal challenges you face, you can rest assured that we are well prepared to handle your case.
Pullmantur’s current fleet is comprised of four ships, two of which sail for the Croisières de France subsidiary line. Built in the late 80’s and 90’s, these vessels are experienced on the open seas. The current fleet includes:
- MS Sovereign
- MS Horizon
- MS Monarch
- MS Zenith
Although the Pullmantur fleet is over 20 years old, the company makes a point of promoting the modern amenities and contemporary interiors. Today, guests of Pullmantur Cruises can explore the Mediterranean, Caribbean, South America, and the Canary Islands.
Cases Against Pullmantur
Passengers and crewmembers who have fallen victim to a serious accident or injury due to the negligence of Pullmantur have the right to seek justice. Speaking with a maritime lawyer is the first step to getting this legal burden off of your shoulders, once and for all. Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. is ready to take your case against Pullmantur.
After all, no cruise company should ever put its guests or employees at risk. So when a cruise line fails to put your best interest first, you are within your right to find a legal team who will hold them responsible.
LMAW Can Assist You
A cruise should be a place of fun and relaxation, not a place of unexpected accident or injury. And if you work on a cruise, you should have confidence in the fact that your environment will allow you to properly do your job, without placing you in danger. As a result, if you have been injured aboard a cruise ship, like Pullmantur, you should know that you do not have to face your situation on your own. We have experience handling cases against many major cruise lines, and are ready to help. So, when you are ready to put this painful past behind you, do not hesitate to call us at 877-233-1238 or contact us online to learn more.
Other Companies Sued
- Companies Sued
- American Seafoods Accident Lawyer
- Antillean Marine Shipping Corp. Accident Lawyer
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Celebrity Cruise Lines
- Costa Cruise Lines
- Crowley Maritime Corporation Accident Lawyer
- Crystal Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Cunard Line Accident Lawyer
- Disney Cruise Line Accident Lawyer
- Holland America Line Accident Attorney
- Icicle Seafoods, Inc. Accident Lawyer
- Island Queen Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Maersk Lines Limited Accident Attorney
- Mediterranean Shipping Cruises USA Accident Lawyers
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Ocean Drilling & Exploration Company (ODECO) Accident Lawyer
- Oceania Cruises Accident Lawyer
- P&O Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Princess Cruise Lines
- Radisson Seven Seas Accident Lawyers
- Ritz Carlton Yacht Collection Accident Lawyer
- Royal Caribbean Cruise
- Seabourn Cruise Line Accident Lawyer
- Silversea Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Starboard Cruise Services Accident Lawyer
- Steiner Transocean Accident Lawyer
- Tote Maritime & Sea Star Line (El Faro)
- The CMA CGM Group Accident Lawyer
- Tropical Shipping Accident Lawyer
- Virgin Voyages Accident Lawyer