Crowley Maritime Corporation began in 1892, when Thomas Crowley bought a rowboat and went into business, shuttling items between the San Francisco waterfront and the sailing ships anchored in the San Francisco Bay. Slowly but surely, the company added ships and services to better serve their clients.
More than 100 years later, Crowley Maritime Corporation has grown from a single boat serving the San Francisco maritime community to a fleet of vessels serving locations around the world. Today, the company is positioned as a leader in the maritime shipping industry.
Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. has experience representing individuals with cases against major shipping lines, including Crowley Maritime Corporation. If you have been injured aboard a Crowley vessel, then it is important to understand how best to choose a maritime lawyer. At Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A., we know what you are up against and we are ready to take your case.
Crowley Maritime Corporation’s Fleet
Crowley Maritime Corporation maintains a fleet of 200 vessels, including the following:
- RO/RO (roll-on-roll-off)
- LO/LO (lift-on-lift-off)
- Articulated Tug Barges
This private, family-owned company prides itself on its high performance and commitment to employee safety.
Cases Against Crowley Maritime Corporation
If you are injured aboard a Crowley Maritime Corporation ship, it is good to know that you have a maritime lawyer on your side to fight for your rights. At Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A., we know what it takes to navigate a case against Crowley Maritime Corporation. We did it for Mr. Kamen Kiriakov a crewmember who suffered a fractured tibia while climbing a stair in the engine room of a Crowley vessel.
The Law requires shipping lines to protect the individuals employed on their vessels. Unfortunately, even lines with more than 100 years in business and with large fleets still commit negligent acts that result in accidents and injuries to their employees and others. Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. is here to help hold shipping lines responsible for their negligence.
Our Clients Get Results
If you enter into a legal dispute with Crowley Maritime Corporation, or any other shipping line, it is important to know that your case is in good hands. At Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A., we focus on maritime law. This means that our clients receive the highest quality representation, from start to finish. If you are ready to take the next step, do not hesitate to call us at 877-233-1238 or contact us online to learn more.
Other Companies Sued
- Companies Sued
- American Seafoods Accident Lawyer
- Antillean Marine Shipping Corp. Accident Lawyer
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Celebrity Cruise Lines
- Costa Cruise Lines
- Crystal Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Cunard Line Accident Lawyer
- Disney Cruise Line Accident Lawyer
- Holland America Line Accident Attorney
- Icicle Seafoods, Inc. Accident Lawyer
- Island Queen Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Maersk Lines Limited Accident Attorney
- Mediterranean Shipping Cruises USA Accident Lawyers
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Ocean Drilling & Exploration Company (ODECO) Accident Lawyer
- Oceania Cruises Accident Lawyer
- P&O Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Princess Cruise Lines
- Pullmantur Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Radisson Seven Seas Accident Lawyers
- Ritz Carlton Yacht Collection Accident Lawyer
- Royal Caribbean Cruise
- Seabourn Cruise Line Accident Lawyer
- Silversea Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Starboard Cruise Services Accident Lawyer
- Steiner Transocean Accident Lawyer
- Tote Maritime & Sea Star Line (El Faro)
- The CMA CGM Group Accident Lawyer
- Tropical Shipping Accident Lawyer
- Virgin Voyages Accident Lawyer