In 1963, the three Babun brothers–Jose, Teofilo, and Abraham–launched a Cargo shipping line service on the Miami River. Today, that service has become Antillean Marine Shipping Corporation. The corporation is the largest shipping line operating out of the Miami River.
Antillean, a family-owned company after more than 50 years, prides itself on offering personalized service to its customers and having a hand in shaping public policy for the river it calls home.
Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. has experience representing individuals with cases against many major shipping lines, including Antillean Marine Shipping Corporation. If you suffer an injury due to the negligence or unseaworthiness of a cargo vessel, contact our law firm to learn your legal options. We are ready to get started today.
Antillean Marine Shipping Corporation’s Fleet
Antillean Marine Shipping Corporation has five ships in its current fleet, operating out of three different ports. Their fleet includes include the following:
- Sara Regina
- Babun Express
- Tango III
- Habib Express
- Pepin Express
With ships departing from Rio Haina, Puerto Plato/Cap Haitien and Port Au Prince, the company has a solid footing in the waterways of the Caribbean. Despite this widespread reach and the family values the company pledges to uphold, incidents aboard Antillean ships have resulted in innocent individuals falling victim to accident and injury.
Individuals–employees or otherwise–who suffer an accident or injury on any Antillean Marine Shipping Corporation ship should consult with experienced maritime lawyers to fight for their rights. Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. is prepared to help you navigate your case against Antillean. Prior cases we have handed include:
As a maritime law firm, we understand the laws and regulations governing shipping lines. When companies fail to follow safety protocols or their negligence results in injury to those on board the law will hold them responsible for the impact of their actions.
Contact LMAW For Assistance in Fighting for Compensation
Shipping lines are required to protect individuals aboard their vessels. If you have been injured on an Antillean ship, or another shipping liner, you do not have to face your legal battle alone. Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. can offer experienced assistance. Call us at 877-233-1238 or contact us online to learn more.
Other Companies Sued
- Companies Sued
- American Seafoods Accident Lawyer
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Celebrity Cruise Lines
- Costa Cruise Lines
- Crowley Maritime Corporation Accident Lawyer
- Crystal Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Cunard Line Accident Lawyer
- Disney Cruise Line Accident Lawyer
- Holland America Line Accident Attorney
- Icicle Seafoods, Inc. Accident Lawyer
- Island Queen Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Maersk Lines Limited Accident Attorney
- Mediterranean Shipping Cruises USA Accident Lawyers
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Ocean Drilling & Exploration Company (ODECO) Accident Lawyer
- Oceania Cruises Accident Lawyer
- P&O Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Princess Cruise Lines
- Pullmantur Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Radisson Seven Seas Accident Lawyers
- Ritz Carlton Yacht Collection Accident Lawyer
- Royal Caribbean Cruise
- Seabourn Cruise Line Accident Lawyer
- Silversea Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Starboard Cruise Services Accident Lawyer
- Steiner Transocean Accident Lawyer
- Tote Maritime & Sea Star Line (El Faro)
- The CMA CGM Group Accident Lawyer
- Tropical Shipping Accident Lawyer
- Virgin Voyages Accident Lawyer