In 1837, the Peninsular & Oriental Steam Navigation Company began offering cruise vacations, then called ‘voyages,’ to passengers from England. The tours would allow guests to travel with the Royal Mails to ports on the Iberian Peninsula and the Mediterranean. Three years later, the company extended its mail delivery reach to the Egyptian port of Alexandria.
As the voyages became increasingly popular, the company realized that there might be a market for leisure cruising. And so in 1844, the first P&O Leisure cruise departed from London. Over the years, the company expanded its reach to Australia and served as the means by which more than 1 million British migrants sailed to their new home in the Southern Hemisphere.
Today, P&O Cruises is the largest cruise operator in the South Pacific. With more than 80 ports throughout Australia and New Zealand, P&O brings guests to some of the most exotic destinations in the world.
Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. has experience representing individuals with cases against many major cruise lines, including P&O Cruises. If you have been injured as a result of this company’s negligence, then it is time for you to understand your legal options. Let us help you get started today.
P&O Cruise’s Fleet
P&O Cruise’s current fleet includes the following ships:
The P&O fleet is expected to grow in 2020, with the addition of a ship that will hold 5,200 guests. Despite the company’s long history of leisure cruise tourism, there are been incidents aboard P&O Cruises that have resulted in innocent individuals becoming the unfair victims of accident and injury.
Cases Against P&O Cruises
Whether you are a passenger or a crewmember, there is no reason for you to have suffered an accident or injury aboard P&O Cruises. In the wake of this event, you owe it to yourself to have maritime lawyers on your side to defend your rights.Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. is prepared to help you navigate your case against P&O Cruises.
With more than 100 years of combined experience in maritime law, we know exactly how to help you get the justice you deserve. After all, a company’s negligence should not be your burden to carry. Rest assured that they can and should be held responsible.
Let LMAW Get Your Life Back On Track
A cruise line should be a place of fun, where you create lasting, positive memories. Unfortunately, if you have become the victim of an accident or injury aboard a ship, then the memories of your time there may be far from pleasant. Fortunately, you do not have to face the murky legal waters on your own. Lipcon, Margulies, Alsina & Winkleman, P.A. is ready to take you by the hand and help you get back to living the life you deserve. So, if you are ready to move into a brighter future, free from the weight of this legal burden, do not hesitate to give us a call at 877-233-1238 or contact us online to learn more.
Other Companies Sued
- Companies Sued
- American Seafoods Accident Lawyer
- Antillean Marine Shipping Corp. Accident Lawyer
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Celebrity Cruise Lines
- Costa Cruise Lines
- Crowley Maritime Corporation Accident Lawyer
- Crystal Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Cunard Line Accident Lawyer
- Disney Cruise Line Accident Lawyer
- Holland America Line Accident Attorney
- Icicle Seafoods, Inc. Accident Lawyer
- Island Queen Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Maersk Lines Limited Accident Attorney
- Mediterranean Shipping Cruises USA Accident Lawyers
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Ocean Drilling & Exploration Company (ODECO) Accident Lawyer
- Oceania Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Princess Cruise Lines
- Pullmantur Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Radisson Seven Seas Accident Lawyers
- Ritz Carlton Yacht Collection Accident Lawyer
- Royal Caribbean Cruise
- Seabourn Cruise Line Accident Lawyer
- Silversea Cruises Accident Lawyer
- Starboard Cruise Services Accident Lawyer
- Steiner Transocean Accident Lawyer
- Tote Maritime & Sea Star Line (El Faro)
- The CMA CGM Group Accident Lawyer
- Tropical Shipping Accident Lawyer
- Virgin Voyages Accident Lawyer